Monday 31 January 2011

SH Creations available in Croydon

I spent today setting up my area at Dragon Dreads, on the upper floor of TimeBomb, 31 High Street, Croydon, CR0 1QB.

It is looking fantastic! I am going back tomorrow to take photos, and then play the waiting game......

It is always really exciting when you make that first sale in a new place! As soon as I have a sale I am going to blog it! Almost all of my stock is at Dragon Dreads so I probably won't be at Piccadilly Market this week. It will take me a couple of weeks to replenish that stock.

I need to make almost all of my range: fascinators, korker clips , feather headbands, cake fascinators, button brooches, mini hats, mini berets.

I will be adding some new products to my range, this will include items made with crin and more funky cocktail creations.

As soon as I have some items made I will add it to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment