Monday 4 May 2015

Decluttering to make a study /studio

Finally, I have cleared out the spare room so I can turn it into a studio / study and get back to my handmaking business. Did the last bits today, I want to decorate but for now, at least I have adesk and can see the floor. Here are some before and after pictures ...

Before .....






After ....





And now you can see the floor, I have a desk that was very well hidden, and cupboards!!!!

Some of the stuff I found as I was clearing out ...
An old 50p coin dated 1969


£15 in cash


This beautiful handmade paper rose that I had forgotten about.


And, the toilet roll coloured in with fluorescent pen. This was created by my sales and marketing team in my old job when our factory could not produce 'natural' shade toilet roll. They wanted to cheer me up as Supply Chain were having a bad year ....


No comments:

Post a Comment